- India (+91)-812 653 2259 (+91)-135-266 9498 (+91)-112 61808 Ukraine (+380) 93023 3953
MBBS In Georgia
- Know About GEORGIA
- Religion & Major Cities
- Climate & Transportation
- Why GEORGIA for MBBS?
- Benifits of MBBS in GEORGIA
Between the Caucasus Mountains and the Black Sea there called an adorable place GEORGIA. Georgia is surrounded by Black Sea on its west, to the southeast by Azerbaijan, by Russia to the north and by turkey and Armenia to the south. After the separation from the Soviet Union in 1991, the Russian had seized control of the country. Even after Georgia regained its indeendence, Russian influence and involvement can easily be seen in the living style, architecture and food of the country. Georgians love to eat, dance and drink and soon as you land in this foodie country. Georgians call their country Sakartvelo and the word has anicent middle age roots. Georgia is also known for its arts, culture and architecture, because of the combination of tradition and morden infrastructure and cities. Getting around in Georgia is easy too, and entry is even eaiser. There is no Visa requirement for many nationals and for those who require a visa, the formalities are uncomplicated and eaisly fulfilled.
CAPITAL OF GEORGIA
Capital of Georgia is ATLANTA. The motto of Georgia is “wisdom, justice, and moderation”
MONETARY UNIT OF GEORGIA
LARI is the monetary unit of GEORGIA.
Current population of Geoegia is 3,971,380
RELIGION OF THE GEORGIA
71% population of Georgia is Caucasian, 27% population of Georgia is African – Americans, and rest is mostly Chinese, Koreans, Hisanics, and Macon.
Official language of Georgia is GEORGIAN.
MAJOR CITIES OF GEORGIA
Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Sandy Srings, Rosewell, Johns Creek
CLIMATE OF GEORGIA
The climate of Georgia is quite diverse considering how small the country is. It is the Greater Caucasus Mountain range which is fundamental is controlling the climate, protecting the country from chilling winds from the north, while the Lesser Caucasus Mountains is functional in the prevention of the flow of hot air from the south. Western Georgia experiences heavy rainfall during the months of Autumn, the lowlands are more or less warm throughout the year and the mountains and foothills have wet and cool summers and snowy winters. In Eastern Georgia, the climate is comparatively drier, summers are warmer and winters are less cold.
Raid transit, Commuter rail, Buses, rivate automobiles, Taxicab, Bicycle, Pedestrain, Ferries,
WHY GEORGIA FOR MBBS?
- No entrance exam is required for admission in Georgian Government Medical Universities.
- The teaching language for MBBS programs is Georgian and English.
- Most of the Government Universities are MCI approved.
- Georgia has diverse weather conditions that can be easily adapted by Indian students for MBBS in Georgia.
- Total package includes the Tution fees, Hostel or accommodation, Food and living cost, miscellaneous cost for the entire MBBS course.
- Direct admission and easy VISA procedure.
WHY NOT GEORGIA ?
- Official language is Georgian, that can be a big problem as a fresher.
- Not each and every Government University is approved by MCI and WHO. And not every consultant going to tell this.
- Most of the population use Georgian language as common language.
- Practical knowledge will be less then other countries.
BENEFITS OF MBBS IN GEORGIA?
After MBBS in Russia and Ukraine, GEORGIA is getting popular among INDIAN students. The budget of Georgia includes
- Tuition fees for the entire MBBS course.
- Hostel Accommodation for the entire course.
- Food and living cost for full cousre duration.
- Miscellaneous costs including health insurance, resident permit extension, text books etc.
If You Have Any Query
Focus Overseas Ltd.
Herts'ka square, 3/4, office-736 odesa
Odessa Oblast 65026
Tel: +380 93023 3953
FOCUS OVERSEAS CONSULTANCY.
53 MAYTRI VIHAR,
OPP. DOORDARSHAN KENDRA
Dehradun - 248001 Uttarakhand, India